Peo - 8585, 5 Bedroom House for Sale in Seyssel Featured
Return to search
Department: Ain (01)
Commune: Seyssel (01420)
Please note that these conversions are approximate and for guidance only.
They do not constitute sale prices.
To find out more about currency exchange, please visit our Currency Exchange Guide.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement which has been supplied by French Property Online and does not constitute property particulars. View our full disclaimer .
Advert Reference: 16820-PEO-8585
- Type: Residential (Country House, Mansion / Belle Demeure, House)
- Bedrooms: 5
- Habitable Size: 287 m²
- Land Size: 45 m²
- Rooms: 8
- Bed: 5
- Bath: 3
- Square meter: 287.00
- Flooring: Solid Oak & Natural tiles
- Character / Period Features
- Swimming Pool
Splendidly Renovated Country Home of Great Character set among Vineyards overlooking the Rhone with a stunning view of the Jura Mountains. Just 45 minutes from Geneva Airport. A beautiful area of land extending to 1.5 hectares. Excellent value. Ref: PEO - 8588...
This splendid property is excellent value 690,000 Euros or near offer.
Viewing highly recommended. Property Ref: PEO - 8585
Splendidly Renovated Country Home of Great Character
Set among Vineyards overlooking the Rhone with a stunning view of the Jura Mountains. Just 45 minutes from Geneva Airport. The living area of approx. 287 m2 with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. A beautiful area of land extending to 1.5 hectares.
* 1. Living Area of approximately 287 m2
* 2. Land Extending to 1.5 Hectares - 15,000 m2
* 3. Five  Bedrooms - Three  Bathrooms
* 4. Heated Swimming Pool and decking surrounds
* 5. Excellent Road & Rail Links
* 6. Exposed Stone Walls, Beamed Ceilings
* 7. Ceramic & Austrian Oak Floors
* 8. Original Stone Fireplace
Annual Running Costs 2020
* Two Property Taxes i,676 Euros
* Heating Fuel &Maintenance 811 Euros
* Water 179 Euros
A Brief History
The estimated year when this original farmhouse was built is 1890. in 1920 again estimated there was an expansion with winemaking. in 1970 there was extensive rebuilding when it was made fully residential. Then in 2001, there was a complete modernisation, followed in 2008 with the Swimming Pool construction and general landscaping within the immediate garden area.
THE FiRST FLOOR
Has a large open concept kitchen-dining with oak cupboards and a natural slate topped island opening through French doors into a conservatory.
The living room has exposed beams, French doors, oak floors, and an exposed stone wall and fireplace.
The Library is a beautifully bright 54 square meters of oak floors, French doors, and windows. As well there is an office and a bathroom with a shower.
THE SECOND FLOOR
The second floor has five bedrooms; a large master with en-suite, plus a roomy bedroom loft, three further bedrooms, and a 4 piece bathroom.
The hallway has full-length French windows surrounded by built-in bookshelves.
The exterior has a walkout from the kitchen with a terrace to a 12X6 meter heated pool and surrounding deck with breathtaking views.
Below there is two vaulted wine cellar dating back to wine-making heritage, workshops, and a garage.
* Key Features
* Splendid Stone Country House
* 287 m2 Living Area, Exposed Stone Walls, Beamed Ceilings
* Beautifully Bright 54m2 Library, Oak Floors & Fireplace
* Stunning Views Of The Jura Mountain
* Geneva international Airport Just 45 Minutes
* 12m x 6m Heat Swimming Pool
* The Land extends to 1.5 Hectares - 15,000m2
* Stunning Views over the Extensive Land
* An ideal for Property Equestrian Purposes
* Two Vaulted Wine Cellars from its Past Heritage
* Floorplan links